Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rambling Intro...

For the past several months, I've been hemming and hawing about my blog - the inconsistency in my posting as well as topics. So, I've decided to start this new blog, with a little more focus and a little more purpose. I absolutely LOVE sharing about the craziness that is my life and my daily adventures. I know my husband gets sick of hearing about my random adventures and I'm pretty sure my other family and friends do too, although they won't admit it. And as for my 4 year old daughter, well she's too young to really get it. But, if someone chooses to "follow" me and read about the little things that get me through my day, then that's a win for us all!

A short overview of what to expect from my "ramblings..." I am a stay at home mom of my beautiful four year old daughter Isabella. I have been married to my college sweetheart for nine years and as of today, I am on day 8 of a two week wait to find out if my IUI (inter uterine insemination) worked! Uh yes, I will definitely be blogging about this! I love God, my family - yes even my in laws, and thrifting!! I sell on eBay and Amazon very part time and my husband and I are in the process of restoring our 1960 mid century ranch home which we moved into about 4 months ago.

You will be reading about my daily adventures as a mom (and probably a pregnant one at that!), wife, eBay seller, vintage and mid century modern lover and thrift store junkie! If you become a follower, I promise you won't be disappointed. Especially with the hormones arriving soon, (if they haven't already) I should at least provide you some giggles.

The shirt my daughter has on in this photo is vintage. I bought it at an estate sale for $ .50!!

PS - I can't believe I forgot to mention Pinterest, my latest obsession! Follow me here!


No comments:

Post a Comment