Friday, August 24, 2012

Trifari through the decades

I absolutely love vintage costume jewelry. I can honestly and unashamedly say it makes me happy. I often like to wear some pieces I find so I can personally enjoy it and then sell it (for a profit of course) so someone else can appreciate its beauty.
Right now I have a great vintage Trifari signed medallion pendant necklace in an awesome fiery orange for sale on eBay. Here is a pic of it - click on the photo to view the auction.



In my research on this piece, I came across some great vintage Trifari ads spanning from the 1940's through the 1970's. This is some great eye candy, so enjoy! And if you are a Pinterest user, please follow us and use our button to pin what you like!

Follow Me on Pinterest















No comments:

Post a Comment